WHAT IS GST?
How to contact GST helpline number online? GST stands for “Goods and Services Tax”. It is also known as a historic reform as the government has started firing on all cylinders in order to implement GST by April 1, 2017. It is a kind of mobile application being launched by SAG Infotech Pvt. Ltd., supported by the iOS and android devices. The very first version of this application was released on September 9, 2016.
The CEO of KDK Softwares, Mohit Bhambani has introduced the idea of GST helpline by saying that it will create a perfect balance within the ecosystem to manage the whole business along with resolving all the queries. He claimed that the group responded to about 1,800 queries within just 5 days on trial basis among which about 34% callers were asked questions about the GST enrolment process. This KDK Softwares company has launched a national toll-free GST helpline service to resolve the GST-related queries by taking help of its Software Development agencies. At our portal you can know different helpline numbers including CM helpline toll free number, CM number madhya pradeh and more.
This toll-free GST helpline number is 1800 103 9271 which will be available in about six languages such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam. This GST helpline service was inaugurated by the Rajasthan Small industries Principal Secretary Rajeev Swarup.
GST Helpline Number:
- 1800 103 9271
This GST helpline guides people to file GST every month to make it their business process easier and simple. It is a good initiative to launch the GST helpline to maintain the business processes to be utilized well and to resolve every possible query.
This is the firm of Jaipur who introduces the GST helpline India to resolve the queries. This Jaipur based software developing company has launched this national toll-free GST service helpline service to address and resolve all the GST related queries being occurred from the common traders and business owners.
This initiative of GST helpline has been proven the valid concept as it is now receiving about 1,500 calls in a say and there will be more regional languages being added into this GST helpline. This KDK Software has trying its best to set up an infrastructure to create a bridge between the customers and the GST executives with the help of GST helpline India service. KDK Softwares has a skilled team of professionals who are expert enough in taxation domain and thus can easily resolve the queries of the clients also regarding the procedure to file the GST.
FEATURES OF GST HELPLINE
- GST News: The GST India helpline is much beneficial in providing all the latest news about GST to its usersat regular intervals of time. The main feature of this GST helpline is that it shows all the trending & latest news on GST.
- GST Articles: This section brings people in deep details and it has opinions have GST helpline India. The articles which are published in GST. The articles which are published in GST are under the guidance of CA and CS, who have the much better understanding of Tax industry and GST.
- GST forms: The forms which are easily available in this section are released by the government these are official forms which are related to the GST helpline. These forms are available in the application in the form of e-copy. Under the new tax scheme in India, the form is required to filled by all taxpayers.
WHAT IS NEW IN GST HELPLINE?
The new changes are the Draft Forms, Draft Rules, Draft Act now they are in the multi languages like Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarati, Sindhi, Telugu, Tamil.
- Draft Rules, Act, Forms and these codes SAC/HSN are available offline.
- The new flow chart features the processes which show and help to complete different tasks.
iii. The new feature displays the new revised rates on the different commodities.
- The user also gets the option of App notifications and it is very useful to the people.
Hope you understand how to contact GST helpline number online. We shared many helpline numbers like Uber helpline number, tata sky customer care number and more. For more helpline you can contact through below comment box.